Every product by Radiant Bay is shipped accompanied by an Insurance Policy by The Oriental Insurance Company Limited, one of the largest insurance companies in India. Your insurance will be valid for a period of one year from the date of purchase. The maximum amount insured will be the price of the product. All terms and conditions regarding the insurance are provided on the Insurance Policy Card. To avail of the insurance, you will be required to produce your Insurance Policy Card.
*Please note Radiant Bay’s Insurance Policy does not cover international orders.
Insurance is subject to terms and conditions mentioned below:
All Correspondence, communication etc. in respect of claim is to be made directly by the customer with The Oriental Insurance Company Limited.
Radiant Bay is in no way responsible for any liability arising from following the loss:
Definition Of Family: Persons staying with the purchaser. Family consists of spouse, parents and children of the purchaser. It is a condition of the policy that where the transit losses occur from custody of children below 16 years, the child should have been accompanied by the purchaser or other adult family members defined
- Perils Covered: Fire, Burglary, Hold-up, House Breaking, & Riots
- Validity Of Cover: One year from the date of Purchase
- Losses covered: From the custody of person (including the immediate family as defined) or from the residential premises of the purchaser defined overleaf
- Geographical Limits: India only
- Limit Per Single Item: Rs 1,00,000/- or the value of the item purchased whichever is less.
- Limit Per Person: Rs 5,00,000/- in all during the period of cover.
- Deductible: 5% of the claim amount subject to minimum of Rs 1000/- each and every claim
- Additional Exclusions : Mysterious Disappearance, Gross Negligence, Infidelity
- Additional Condition : Pair & Set Clause
1. The cover is subject to other terms, conditions, exclusions etc. as per the Master Policy mentioned.
2. This certificate is valid only if the invoice date evidencing purchase is within the past 1 year from the date of claim.