We've all spent days on end scrolling through Pinterest, pinning engagement rings that we’d love to be proposed with. Though engagement rings tend to take up most of our attention, it is likely that we forget about the wedding band.
On doing a bit of research, I realized that many of you had questions about styling your wedding bands. Do you get a complete set so that you match your engagement and wedding ring? Can it be bigger than the engagement ring? Does it have to be a traditional band?
Well, there really isn’t one answer to these questions. As ornamentalists we all have our own preferences and taste in style. So to help inspire you to get creative with your rings, here are a few ways to flaunt them the way that suits you best.
1. Play up your bigger stone with a petite diamond band.
2. Your wedding band doesn't have to be the traditional eternity ring. Try a floral motif to add an element of quirk and fun to your stack.
3. Stack them up and switch them around.
4. Go for bold and try on a black diamond ring.
5. Create the perfect set by matching your rings.
We’re on a mission to eliminate all fashion faux paus and decode all the latest trends. For more style tips check What to Wear to Your Best Friend's Wedding.
The Orna-mentals is a blog by Radiant Bay with a mission to bring you expert opinions, news, ideas and inspirations about fashion, jewellery and all its nuances. Register with us for all the BEST deals & NEW arrivals at Radiant Bay.